Location: State College, PA.
Standing Stone Consulting Inc. is a professional provider of Security to many different venues including schools, universities, military bases, etc. Learn more about our company at www.sscsecurity.com
Our work environment includes:
We are looking for a Security Officer to join our team and help protect the premises, assets and personnel. The successful candidate will enjoy monitoring and patrolling the job site, responding to alarms, conducting investigations, and enforcing safety regulations. The ideal candidate will pride themselves in their excellent communication skills, enjoy working independently and have a strong understanding of security protocols. The candidate will also be available to work full-time, part-time and/or varied hours. They will also be a compassionate and service-oriented individual.
Applicants must have:
· Reliable transportation.
· The ability and desire to always be on time.
· Ability to stay alert through the entire shift.
· A smart phone and ability to use different apps for documentation.
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
· Excellent communication, writing and reading skills.
· The ability to listen to directives, carry out tasks as assigned and report when the job is completed.
· Assisting emergency responders when they come on site as needed/directed.
· The ability and enjoy to walk/stand for at least 8 hours.
· Ability to lift 70 pounds.
· Must be professionally groomed at all times (neatly pressed/clean clothes, hair neatly tied back or cut to a length that cannot be grabbed, facial hair trimmed to face or shaved, no long fingernails (past finger tips), no jewelry except wedding bands).
Prohibited on the job:
· Ear buds/headphones that inhibit the ability of the employee to be fully aware of their surroundings.
· Vaping/smoking/chewing tobacco while on shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person